ANTI WRINKLE INJECTIONS
|keeping the area clean is required for||7 Days|
|Time off work||Not required|
What are anti wrinkle injections?
This is a treatment used to relax muscles in your face to treat fine lines and wrinkles.
What can I expect after anti wrinkle treatment?
This treatment is a fantastic procedure to smooth and freshen the face aswell as tighten it. The results take 4 to 14 days to show up. Afterwards it is normal to have a headache in which case we advise our patients to drink plenty of water. The forehead will begin to feel heavier each day that goes by until its eventually frozen and movement is restricted.
Where can I get anti wrinkle injections in London?
Platinum glow aesthetics are a leading provider of anti wrinkle treatment in London with the latest tips and tricks to achieve the best results.
This is the most common procedure for reducing Fine Lines. Using our expert knowledge of the anatomy we can make the product work more effectively by giving the correct dosage into the correct muscles.
This substance can be used to: Reduce fine lines, lift the brows, shrink and the jaw, slim the face, turn up the lip corners, Smooth out the neck, and even lift buttocks, hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) and (masseter hyperplasia) teeth grinding.
This is the substance typically injected to reduce wrinkles and lift sagging areas. The agent blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles. The injected muscle cannot contract therefore the wrinkles relax and soften. It is most often used on forehead lines, crow's feet (lines around the eye), and frown lines.
Are anti-wrinkle treatments painful?
For most of our clients, our anti-wrinkle treatments are relatively painless. The most common feedback we get is that the injection feels like a mild pinch. But some clients report no pain of any kind.
How long do anti-wrinkle treatments last?
Unlike cosmetic surgery where you are stuck with the results, if for some reason you do not like the results of our anti-wrinkle treatment simply wait 3-6 months and the injections will be absorbed by the body, returning your face to its previous state. If, however, you are like the vast majority of our clients you will be thrilled with the results.
Why people seek out anti-wrinkle injections
People come to Platinum Glow Aesthetics for anti-wrinkle treatments to deal with a variety of vexing conditions including:
1. Crow's feet: Crow's feet are those fine (and often not-so-fine) lines that form at the outer edge of the eye. They're most visible when a person smiles or squints.
2. Forehead lines: Also called “worry lines” forehead lines are deep horizontal furrows that extend from one side of the forehead to the other.
3. Laugh lines: Laugh lines or “nasolabial folds” are the result of years of smiling and laughing. They run from the side of the nose to the left and right edges of the mouth.
4. Marionette lines: Marionette lines run from the corners of the mouth down each side of the chin.
After undergoing anti-wrinkle injections at Platinum Glow Aesthetics our clients look younger and feel more confident. The results achieved by our highly trained staff are similar to those achieved by way of cosmetic surgery, but without the expense, pain or lengthy recovery period.
The benefits of anti-wrinkle treatments
1. Rapid results that may begin to manifest just a few days after treatment.
2. A completely natural look that does not scream “surgery”.
3. A safe, reliable treatment for wrinkles at a fraction of the cost of cosmetic surgery.
4. The ability to resume your normal schedule immediately after treatment.
5. Little to no pain and few if any side effects.
|Bruising and swelling may occur|
|No swimming sauna or steam room 10 days-2 weeks|
|Use spf 50 for 2 weeks|
|No exercise for 1 week|
|No alcohol for 24-48 hours|